From: Svetlana Belkin
Sent: 02/07/14 03:09 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] Ubuntu Membership News

All, First of all, I'm giving you guys a heads up for the amount of e-mail that you will get from me since I will be catching up on my replies from the e-mail from the last week. Now to the subject of this this. I have great news: David and I are now official Ubuntu Members as of Feb 6, 2014! --- Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups