Re: Team Wiki Page Brainstorm

On 10/02/14 23:26, David Manuel Pires wrote:
Hi all.

I've already done some work on the team wiki page
brainstrom<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/TeamWikiPageBrainstorm>,
specifically on the Contact
Page<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/ContactPage> and
on the Home Page <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/HomePage>.

But since those are just some sort of a initial draft, at least the home
page since I don't think that the contact page has really more that can be
added to it, I would like your feedback(improvements on those.

Cheers,
David

https;//wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

Hi David,

Yourself and Svetlana must be congratulated on the work you have both put in on The Wiki. It all looks very good to me - perhaps the finalization of the work will come out progressively. Perhaps we could each submit one or two words as a basis for the various sections of the Wiki. These could be expanded on or honed as we each see fit via the mailing list or on IRC. To be honest, I haven't got a starting point in that regard, but perhaps the end result will come from refining the suggestions of us all. Leigh is one who would be able to come up with the goods
once she is helped with a few suggestions.

Cheers,
Geoff.