From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 02/21/14 05:28 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Bye Bye

On 21/02/14 21:19, Svetlana Belkin wrote: > On 02/20/2014 10:14 PM, Geoff Smith wrote: >> Regards, >> >> Geoff. >> > ??? Are you thinking about leaving again? Hi all, Yes, Elfy finally wielded the axe about 3 hours ago! I immediately regretted my decision, but that is all a little late now. It has been nice and educational knowing you Svetlana. Best wishes to you all. Kind regards, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups