Re: Bye Bye

On 21/02/14 21:57, Leigh Tate wrote:
Hi Geoff,
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 02/21/14 05:49 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Bye Bye

On 21/02/14 21:38, Leigh Tate wrote: > I'm confused. I tried to take this to PM (doesn't seem like the NewDocs public archives is the place for it), but Geoff you aren't able to receive Forum PMs. Am I being too nosy to ask what's going on??? Who's the operative here, you or Elfy??? > > Best wishes, > Leigh > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Geoff Smith > Sent: 02/21/14 05:28 AM > To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Bye Bye > > On 21/02/14 21:19, Svetlana Belkin wrote: > On 02/20/2014 10:14 PM, Geoff Smith wrote: >> Regards, >> >> Geoff. >> > ??? Are you thinking about leaving again? Hi all, Yes, Elfy finally wielded the axe about 3 hours ago! I immediately regretted my decision, but that is all a little late now. It has been nice and educational knowing you Svetlana. Best wishes to you all. Kind regards, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp > > > Hi Leigh, I guess we should keep this short and sweet - I was a little surprised too getting a message from Svetlana but then I assume it is only because I am still in the LP team until such time as you remove me. One last personal message - I have your book and am very much looking forward to reading it. With kind regards, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
You have a copy of my book! I didn't think it was available in Australia! (Folks there have been wondering how to get it). After you read it I would very much love to know what you think, although it is a completely different world than the one we usually communicate through. You have my email addy ... Forum and LP memberships are separate, I think, so you are technically still a member of the NewDocs LP team. (and as I recall, resigning from us wasn't so easy. :) Best wishes, Leigh
Would all three of you have me back in the circumstances? Leigh I would very much appreciate it if you PM both Bashing-om and vasa1 and thank them for their kind words on my behalf? As for your email addresses I have already bookmarked those - I hope you all don't mind. If you all were in agreement and after I had thought the matter over for 3-4 days, I may ask to be re-instated. How would I do that? Perhaps I would need to create a temporary new account name? Perhaps David will know.

Cheers,
Geoff.