Re: Display of BlinkinCat name in Wiki Thread.

Hi Geoff,
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 02/25/14 08:21 AM
To: Leigh Tate
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Display of BlinkinCat name in Wiki Thread.

 Hi Leigh and David, I am completely lost in trying to rejoin the forums. Do I have to create another SSO Account? When I try to log on with original account the message returns - The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page. Help needed urgently. I just don't understand the directions given by coffeecat. Cheers, Geoff.
David may be of better help, but it seems that most of the advice given on forum threads is in response to the great forums hijack fiasco. I think you'd do best talking directly with a forum admin. Do you still have access to your Discourse account? You might could ask there. Or perhaps one of the admins has contact information on either their LP or personal wiki page(?)
If all else fails you could try a new forums account using the same email as the old one. That seems to be the key to getting the old one back.
Best wishes,
Leigh

Follow ups