Re: Display of BlinkinCat name in Wiki Thread.

On 26/02/14 02:40, David Pires wrote:
Hey, Geoff.

On 25 February 2014 13:40, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Leigh and David,
I thought I had replied to the last message but it didn't turn up! HELP -
I am lost - I just don't understand coffeecat's instructions.

What exactly are coffeecat's instructions, Geoff?

Do I need to create another SSO Account? The original returns the message
The Administrator may have required you to register before you can view
this page

That's probably because you're still using your usual email address which
is already associated with the BlinkinCat alias.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

Hi David,

Yes I have been reading up - hopefully I will get it sorted out.

Cheers,
Geoff.