Re: E page updated

On 27/02/14 13:12, Leigh Tate wrote:
Would it be possible to ask an admin to rename the thread?

Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 02/26/14 06:18 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] E page updated

On 27/02/14 07:52, Leigh Tate wrote: > The E page has been updated as we agreed. That makes the current number of Documentation Pages as at 2014/02/26 is 923. The page of 81 Links remains the same. I did not post the chages to the NewDocs wiki thread. I'm wondering if we want to continue to do that(?). With a name change in the works for NewDocs, will we continue to use the Forum thread at all? > > Leigh > > > HI Team, I have just spent time thanking those welcoming me back after my little lapse. There are some that feel themselves to be a part of NewDocs. If we are wishing to recruit to assist I consider that it is important to maintain contact with the forums. One of the easiest ways to do this is to have our own thread which I assume could simply be to name it PopularPages and to continue in the same way as we have with NewDocs. Cheers, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Once NewDocs has a name change then that may appear to be a sensible solution. (if possible)
Whether it comes to pass remains to be seen.

Cheers,
Geoff.