nokinux-devs team mailing list archive

Merge our projects?

Hello,

I'm developing a Nokia PC Suite for Linux too - my project is named Series60-
Remote and is currently available for the S60 mobile phone operating system.

It is also written in Python and I've made packages for Linux (Fedora .rpm and
source) and an installer for Windows (XP, Vista, 7).

It has the following features:
 - Message management (with an archive, chat dialog and some statistics)
 - Contact management (add/remove/edit contacts on your PC)
 - File management (browse the hard drive of your mobile phone)

The website is here: http://series60-remote.sourceforge.net
And the project is hosted on Sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/series60-remote

Are you interested in a merge of our projects?

Greetings from Austria,
Lukas Hetzenecker