nova-api team mailing list archive

Team Meeting - 6PM GMT 11/4/2011

Hey there nova-api team!

We've got quite a bit on our plate at this point coming out of the Essex Design Summit, so it would be great if we could all hop on IRC and have our first official team meeting. I'm hoping everybody can make it at 6PM GMT (2PM EST) in #openstack-meeting this Friday, 11/4/2011. I'm hoping we can get everything taken care of within an hour. Here's a tentative agenda (this has a 99% chance of changing):

1) Future meetings- do we need a repeating meeting? If so, what time works best for our team?
2) Versioning - how do we communicate versioning through our api? Content-Types, URLs, Resources, etc.
3) OpenStack Compute API v1.2 - what should be a part of it? Please review the existing extensions in v1.1.
4) Blueprint Triaging - we have 11 blueprints to discuss (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~nova-api)

I hope to see you all there!

Brian Waldon