nova-orchestration team mailing list archive

Re: Notes for pyutilib.workflow

Hi Mike, thanks for the info.

You mentioned in the wiki that: "Error handling is decent; most of my
logic mistakes generated a reasonable error when the workflow was
being assembled. Some errors were head scratchers if the linking was
really mixed up."

Could you be more specific? For example, are you talking about design
time errors or runtime errors?

Thanks,

Yun