From: nova-orchestration-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [nova-orchestration-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Sandy Walsh [sandy.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 10:11 AM
To: nova-orchestration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Nova-orchestration] No Meeting this Thursday

I'll be out of town this Thursday and won't be able to attend. If you all care to still meet, please do so, but I won't be able to chair (just be sure to use the #startmeeting/#endmeeting commands to create a log).

I'll try and get some feedback on the research work that was done this past week! Looks good!

Cheers,
Sandy