From: "Donald D Dugger" <donald.d.dugger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Sandy Walsh" <sandy.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nova-orchestration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 1:24:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Nova-orchestration] Dec 1st 2011 IRC Meeting

As promised at the meeting Thurs. I've attached a writeup of the Proof of Concept scheduler I created that offers that same functionality as the Abstract Scheduler but implements things through two new tables in the DataBase.  I implemented this scheduler based upon the Cactus release and it is fully functional but we didn't do any performance analysis on it.

Would be very interested in any questions/comments/epithets anyone has about this idea.

--
Don Dugger