nova-orchestration team mailing list archive

Re: [Openstack] Orchestration meetings/futures

Just joining nova-orchestration so pardon if this is offbase.

Is this a Func/Fabric/Rundeck/Capistrano style toolchain integration discussion or something different?  The ultimate divide and conquer is an external tool...

> From: Michael Pittaro <mikeyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: February 24, 2012 2:02:33 PM PST
> To: Joshua Harlow <harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: "nova-orchestration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nova-orchestration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, openstack <openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Openstack] Orchestration meetings/futures
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Joshua Harlow <harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> How about a big session on this at the folsom summit?
>>
>> This is really a very important part and should be heavily discussed (to
>> avoid the zones code problem happening again).
>>
>> -Josh
>>
> +1
>
> I would like to see a session around this early in the summit, so we
> can coordinate more sessions.   'Orchestration' can quickly expand to
> cover a lot of areas, and we need to divide and conquer.
>
> mike

Follow ups