nova-orchestration team mailing list archive

[orchestration] feature branch of a work in progress on orchestration

Hi,

I've uploaded some code as work in progress towards what we discussed
at the Folsom summit, nova orchestration session. Where I'm going is
more or less described in this blueprint.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/task-management

The first step is to build a proof of concept based on a db backend
for persistent storage, and then implement zookeeper backend for high
performance. Right now it only works in the testing, not real
deployment since I haven't worked on the mysql schema migration. But I
figure it's about time to get some early feedback. You can track the
branch for progress. The code is available here:

https://github.com/maoy/nova/tree/orchestration

Comments, collaborations are very welcome. You can also find me at
this week's orchestration meeting on Thursday. Thanks,

Yun

Follow ups