Re: Twisted or Eventlet?

While I'm sure there are arguments for switching, I'd argue for not
rewriting things unless there's a compelling reason.  Every rewrite
introduces bugs, and we saw this when the Nova ObjectStore recently moved
from Tornado to Twisted.

That said, if we're going to break things, we should break them asap, so
that we can get things stabilized sooner.

In the case of the Nova ObjectStore, because it's a temporary solution until
we switch to Swift and/or a new service designed for disk images, I'd
suggest that we not rewrite it.