Re: Data architecture

Eric,

In your new arch diagram ( http://oddments.org/tmp/architecture_new.png)
isn¹t the host/guest cache the same thing as the datastore? The scheduler
will need to know which cluster queue to send the request to. Is the
question then one of datastore/cache performance and availability?

I know we want to go as close to 1MM nodes as we can get, but for the .001
(or whatever) release should we just solidify on the messaging arch then
worry about performance? I now this is your driver, but I wonder if it is a
bit early to optimize.

Pvo