Re: Data architecture

They should be consistent between them as the scheduler would need to
determine which host/cluster a new request should go to and where to route a
subsequent request for that vm/host.

Shouldn¹t the layer be pluggable if I wanted a different datastore? Wouldn¹t
putting it all in the scheduler¹s memory and managing it there make that
more difficult?