Re: i need to be receiving email from this list

I am in "nova core"

You are an indirect member of this team:
termie </~termie> → Nova Core </~nova-core> → Nova </~nova>

And the others in nova core have been receiving the email (and in fact I am
able to send messages to the list, and am listed as subscribed in all of my
ui).

Added myself to the Nova team as well just for fun. Perhaps this will fix
it?

--andy