Re: test_allocate_deallocate_fixed_ip failing

is it possible that your python path doesn't include nova or has an older
version of nova? The network tests run nova-dhcbridge separately and if
finds nova in a different directory it will often fail because it is loading
an older version of the code.

On Aug 17, 2010 3:02 PM, "Ewan Mellor" <ewan.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One of the unit tests is failing for me on trunk now. Is anyone else
seeing
> this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ewan.
>
> [FAIL]:
nova.tests.network_unittest.NetworkTestCase.test_allocate_deallocate_fixed_ip

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/home/ewan/openstack/nova/trunk/nova/tests/network_unittest.py",
line 89, in test_allocate_deallocate_fixed_ip