Re: [Build #1925776] i386 build of nova 0.9.0+r248-0ubuntu0ppa1~lucid1~lucid1 in ubuntu lucid RELEASE (nova-core PPA)

Among the error output from the Buildd system I saw this:

copying and adjusting bin/nova-api -> build/scripts-2.6
copying and adjusting bin/nova-compute -> build/scripts-2.6
copying and adjusting bin/nova-dhcpbridge -> build/scripts-2.6
copying and adjusting bin/nova-import-canonical-imagestore -> build/scripts-2.6
copying and adjusting bin/nova-instancemonitor -> build/scripts-2.6
copying and adjusting bin/nova-manage -> build/scripts-2.6
copying and adjusting bin/nova-network -> build/scripts-2.6
copying and adjusting bin/nova-objectstore -> build/scripts-2.6
error: file '/build/buildd/nova-0.9.0+r248/bin/nova-rsapi' does not exist

rsapi isn't mentioned anywhere else in the output.  nova-rsapi is now called
nova-api-new.  I have no idea what this implies, but since it's around the
code that I touch, I wanted to give the heads up.

Michael

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Launchpad Buildd System <
noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  * Source Package: nova
>  * Version: 0.9.0+r248-0ubuntu0ppa1~lucid1~lucid1
>  * Architecture: i386
>  * Archive: nova-core PPA
>  * Component: main
>  * State: Failed to build
>  * Duration: 12 minutes
>  * Build Log:
> https://launchpad.net/~nova-core/+archive/ppa/+build/1925776/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-lucid-i386.nova_0.9.0%2Br248-0ubuntu0ppa1%7Elucid1%7Elucid1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
>  * Builder: https://launchpad.net/builders/uranium
>  * Source: not available
>

> If you want further information about this situation, feel free to
> contact a member of the Launchpad Buildd Administrators team.
>
> --
> i386 build of nova 0.9.0+r248-0ubuntu0ppa1~lucid1~lucid1 in ubuntu lucid
> RELEASE
> https://launchpad.net/~nova-core/+archive/ppa/+build/1925776

at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.