Re: Intermittent test failures

-1 for deleting tests because they are annoying when they fail

If no one knows why they are failing, can anyone know why they pass?

Granted tests can become a technical debt unto themselves, but in practice I
prefer test are deleted because the person deleting them understands why
they no longer need to exist.

I'm just learning how all this stuff works, but bzr blame says all those
tests were written by 'vishvan'.

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe that is Vishvananda. (
https://launchpad.net/~vishvananda)

Perhaps we can start a conversation about what those tests were intending to
do and why they might fail before they get deleted.