Re: Network filtering for libvirt and for non-libvirt hypervisors

Just a nit, there are some edge cases (ARP Proxy comes to mind) when
filtering ARP spoofing can be problematic. (We actually ran ARP Proxy for
the public IPs for nova on some dev clusters for a time.) So I'm not sure a
"zero configuration" solution is ideal. But I'd be happy with a config flag.

Joshua