Re: registration for design summit

Hello,

I will be sending out an email to the mailing list later today with
complete explanation of blueprints and the summit.

It looks like you have done everything correctly.  I will approve your
blueprint for discussion at the summit.  You should be prepared to lead
an open technical discussion about your proposed feature. These
discussions are not formal and no slides are required.

We are very excited to have NTT participate in OpenStack, and eagerly
look forward to discussing your blueprints at the summit.

Cheers,

Rick Clark
Chief Architect, OpenStack