novacut-community team mailing list archive

Re: Bay Area?

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Dave Crossland <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I work on libre fonts and, in thinking about font editors lately, I'm
> inspired by NovaCut!

Hmm, sounds familiar... we've spoke about  font editors before,
haven't we? Apologies if I've forgotten the details.

> If anyone involved in Novacut is in the Bay Area in the next 8 days,
> I'd love to meet up while I'm in town :-)

Well, Tara and I are in Colorado, David is in Illinois, James is in
Scotland, Akshat is in India... and none of the core folks are in the
Bay.

I'm fairly certain there are some fellow Novacut enthusiasts in the
Bay Area, but off the top of my head, I don't know who.  If anyone on
this list knows, please chime in!

By the way, where are you travelling from? I'd be happy to join you
for Google hangout/Skype/etc sometime.