nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #60065]: Time option in RC2

New question #60065 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/60065

Hi there,

I don't see a 'Time' tab in nssbackup-config-gui (RC2). I was expecting something similar to sbackup, with tabs for General, Include, Exclude, Destination, Time, Purging.... but I don't see Time. This means I can't specify the frequency of backups via the GUI (hourly, daily, etc.). Is there any way of 1) specifying the frequency, and 2) enabling this option in the GUI?

Many thanks,

Dan.

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.