nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #62704]: Can Sbackup po-files be used for NSsbackup?

New question #62704 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/62704

It seems like Sbackup and NSsBackup shares a lot of code and text strings.

Can I use a translation of Sbackup as a starting point for a Nssbackup translation?

I mean, can I upload a Sbackup po-file to NSsbackup thru Launchpad, and later translate the remaining untranslated and fuzzy strings? Or would that just make a mess?

Thank you for all your good work.

Mads  Lundby

Danish Translation Team

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.