nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #69044]: After upgrading to Jaunty all backups were deleted

New question #69044 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/69044

I created some full an incremetial backups on a external USB drive with NSSBackup. After upgrading I wanted to recover some data with NSSBackup Restore but now available backups were shown. I checked my drive and found that all of my backups (folders were renamed in incorrect) were marked as incorrect and the files in the backap folder were deleted. My old SBackup files are not deleted. Before upgrading I checked that my backups are valid with using NSSBackup Restore but not restoring. My backups were shown.

Could you explain this behavior?

If a backup is recognized by NSSBackup as incorrect, would it delete these backup files?

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.