nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #62814]: nssbackup cron job not created

Question #62814 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/62814

Anton proposed the following answer:
lastico wrote:
> Question #62814 on NSsbackup changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/62814
>
> lastico requested for more information:
> thanks Anton,
>
> In fact, I understand it is a problem of path to execute nssbackup, so I
> modified the original file (/etc/cron.d/nssbackup) to obtain this. With
> this configuration i have a backup every hour :
[...]
> so the link refer to the good target but there is not any param of cron.
> Must we add : 0 * * * *        root    ?

The simpler solution might be to create a link in the /etc/cron.hourly
directory, like 'sudo ln -s /usr/bin/nssbackup /etc/cron.hourly'.

> ps : sorry for my low level in english but i do my best

No problem, all native speakers we can't be ;-)

Groetjes,

Anton.

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.