nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #82020]: Empty backup created

New question #82020 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/82020

Hi,

I installed nssbackup from the Fedora repositories and created the info for a remote backup.
Now the backup worked, but when I checked the result (the file files.tar.gz) it appeared to empty or invalid, as my tar could not read it. Also, it was only 1 KB, so I assume something is wrong.

Should I have included an "*"?

I list the included / excluded files here:

dirconfig]
/home/abonnema/Documents/00-private/00-films/ = 0
/home/abonnema/audio/ = 1
/home/abonnema/projects/kdenlive/ = 0
/work/thuis/ = 1

etc, etc.

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.