nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Congrats to Jean-Peer for all the work done!

Hey,

It's been a long time since I didn't take care of NSsbackup. Now I am
trying to get active again. I finished my wedding and I am now married
:-) . So this takes down a lot of work and programs in my personal life.

I just saw what Jean-Peer did on the launchpad page : update of the
description, FAQ, development.

I insist to congrats and to praise all what you did for this project.
THANK YOU ! :-)

I hope I am now definitely back on track and that we can make this
project an even more wonderful one.

The main points I need to work on are:
- Release (finally) the version 0.2 .
- Submit it to Ubuntu repository. I see that some others distros took
NSsbackup on there repository. That's really cool.
- work on the devel branch.

I am sorry if I didn't welcome correctly all new members. Don't hesitate
to ask questions, if you have some.

Have fun.