nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #110656]: In the Exclude tab I am not able to see the hidden files/folders.

Question #110656 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/110656

efmpsc posted a new comment:
>From the GUI, when I want to exclude a directory from my backup, I select the Exclude tab then push the Add Directory button.
I can only see visible directories and not the hidden ones. In my case I would have liked to exclude the /home/paolo/.VirtualBox/ directory and subdirectories.

I succeeded in editing nssbackup-paolo.conf file and adding under
[exclude] paragraph /home/paolo/.VirtualBox/ = 0 but this is to me a
little bit unpractical.

Thanks, Paolo

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.