nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #125877]: other port with ssh

Question #125877 on Simple Backup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/125877

Jean-Peer Lorenz proposed the following answer:
Hello,

just use our latest release (0.11.x) and set your ssh port within the
according dialog when you set up your configuration.

The external downloads on our PPA website can be found here:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~nssbackup-team/+archive/ppa. You can update
your system with packages from our team PPA by adding ppa:nssbackup-
team/ppa to your system's Software Sources.

HTH, Jean-Peer.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for Simple Backup.