settings:

From: my.name@xxxxxxx
To: my.name@xxxxxxx
SMTP server: mail.gmx.net
Port: none (optional 587)
Username: 123456789
Password: ************* (of email account)
use TLS: yes

Please note:
Unfortunately, there is a bug in 0.11.0...3 which prevents sending of email reports at all (see LP #706037). I've comitted a fix for
this already though it will take some time to release an updated sbackup 0.11.4.

Best regards,
jean-peer.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for Simple Backup.