nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #137132]: sbackup will not send report to gmail address

Question #137132 on Simple Backup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/137132

Jean-Peer Lorenz posted a new comment:
I'm linking this to existing bug, though I'm not totally sure whether
this is the same issue as described here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sbackup/+bug/588578.

Please add some more information about your settings: do you use TLS,
what port, server etc. Is this still valid?

Thanks for your help.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for Simple Backup.