nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #142737]: Want System Menu not Applicaton Menu Install

Question #142737 on Simple Backup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/142737

rickcama is still having a problem:
jean-peer, thank you for response. i tried the faq link but no success.
I want to be able to schedule my backups to a remote site. i was able to
do this before the upgrade. i tried sudo sbackup-config-gtk there the
window still indicates "administrator mode" i cannot change the text
under "Use a remote site" button, it will not allow me to edit.
appreciate your support. rickcama

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for Simple Backup.