nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #138516]: sbackup over ssh not working

Question #138516 on Simple Backup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/138516

sTiVo gave more information on the question:
Thanks for getting back to me.

> You could set the output level to 'debug' when configuring your
profile and post the resulting log.

I don't see this option in the Simple Backup Config UI.  Is this done by
editing a configuration file?  If so, please provide details.  If I can
get a log I will be happy to post it.

Passwords supplied in the ssh url, i.e. ssh://user:password@192.168.1.40/home/user/backup

>What I was meant to say was that backups over ssh obviously do work, don't they.
In other words, you mean to say that it does work in at least SOME if not ALL situations?  Right?

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for Simple Backup.