nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #145477]: How to install the latest version?

Question #145477 on sbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/145477

PJO confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank YOU for reviving this great little program. I used to use it and
stopped when some Ubuntu upgrade broke it -- over a year ago, I don't
remember exactly when. I didn't know until today that it had been
rescued.

I installed via the repository using apt-get and got the previous
version; wasn't sure if that ppa was open to all. I'll just wait for the
regular ppa to be updated then.

Thanks again.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.