nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #162206]: An error occurred Error writing to file: File too large

Question #162206 on sbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/162206

Description changed to:
Whilst running a full back up of my system SB gives the following error:

An error occurred: Error writing to file: File too large

The only option is 'Close'

There is no information about which file caused the error, or whether
the back up failed or was successful?

Anyone else encountered this problem. Due to this I am now using Back in
Time.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.