nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #176636]: Does it backup windows boxes?

New question #176636 on sbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/176636

I am currently looking for an easy backup solutions that is open source for backing up about 10 windows boxes on a linux server. The reviews for SBackup are great, I just cannot seem to find out whether or not it will support window clients and if so, how does one go about installing a client onto a windows box?

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.