nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #189020]: Cannot operate the Restore

New question #189020 on sbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/189020

This may be the same as Question #187183 but I tried the answer to that and it did not help.

I pick Simple Backup-Restoration from my menu (it launches /usr/bin/sbackup-restore-gtk).
That shows the dialog with the Backup Destination at the top. The radio buttons show the correct profile destination is already picked and I can see a calendar showing dates in bold that correspond to the backup dates. On the right are two greyed options: Snapshot Management and Restoration management, both are greyed.

I click on one of the backups. Nothing happens. The other options are still grey. There seems to be no way to move on.
...and I've just seen the problem. I have to expand the dialog to see the list of available backups. Then, when I click on a snapshot the other options become available. There is an instruction saying  "Select a ... date to get the list..." but since the list wasn't displayed it was not obvious. I think the dialog needs to be bigger.

Version is 0.11.4-0ubuntu4
Ubuntu version is 11.10

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.