nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #195381]: Include Root Partition

New question #195381 on sbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/195381

I have tried inputting "/" as an included directory (and excluding /proc/, /dev/, etc) but SBackup doesn't include any files, it returns "0 files". However, if I have "/home/" as included it returns the correct number of files.

How can I just have "/" as an include to backup my entire system?

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.