nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #196992]: "Planification" (Schedule ?) tab disabled

New question #196992 on sbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/196992

Hello,

Since I migrate to Ubuntu 12.04, the "Planification" tab (I have a french ubuntu) so it's probably the "Schedule" tab is disabled.
I can then only do manual saves and no automatic ones.

I did not have this issue with the previous Ubuntu version I used (10.10). I am using the 0.11.4-0ubuntu4 version according to Synaptic.

How can I enable scheduled backups again ?

Many thanks for your help,

kango

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.