nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #207348]: Backup is full instead of incremental

New question #207348 on sbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/207348

Sbackup is set to make a full backup every 7 days and an incremental backup on intervening days. On those days, while the backup made of my ext4 file system is incremental , the backup of my ntfs data partition is full. This seems to be related to bug 630016 and I have also made a comment there. I suspect it needs a modification to this line in fstab, but I am not clear what.
/dev/sda3  /home/robert/Documents  vfat  umask=000  0  0

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.