nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

[Question #220090]: sbackup freezes backing-up to external networked device

New question #220090 on sbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/220090

sbackup periodically failed when backing up to a USB flash drive located on my network router.  This issue has been resolved by auto-mounting the USB flash drive with fstab. I suspect that there may be an issue with sbackup attempting to mount an external netwoked device (USB Flashdrive).  sbackup works as expected when the external networked device is already mounted.

At this time, I would like to suggest that the sbackup icons be changed to look differently, The admistrative and user versions need a different look and feel.  The current visual cues are confusing.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.