nssbackup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #230720]: sBackup and pbzip2

Question #230720 on sbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/230720

Franz Hartwig posted a new comment:
Yes, since it is an open source project ... Sorry, I don't fell free to
volunteer. If I had the skills to do so, I would. Isn't it possible to
ask a question without getting such a comment?

And no, the bottleneck is not the IO to my storage. I have deactivated
the compression at all. Now the CPU load is o.k.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.