numix team mailing list archive

Let's throw community a bone!

All right dev hasmters (whaaa?!? hamsters are adorable! <3), here is
challenge for you. You have to kill the Nemean Lion. No wait, not that (at
least not just yet ;>).
What however needs to be done is this - up to next Friday we should show
the community some development progress and the more we show - the better.
Basically we need to have some extension ready to some extent and we record
a video with them in action and share them in order to not have community
whining about lack of development progress (and for a reason I may add ;p).

Follow ups