numix team mailing list archive

Re: (no subject)

I think you could get the the whole panel using imports.ui.main.panel, from
that point you could get all its children objects.
You can read which import get which part of gnome-shell here
http://mathematicalcoffee.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/gnome-shell-javascript-source.html#panel
As for manipulating it, unfortunately I couldn't find the complete
documentation of it, so it's up to rigorous source code reading D:

Best regards,

Muhammad Iqbal CR
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology