numix team mailing list archive

Re: About atom-panel

I think what he meant by Legacy Tray Icons are icons on bottom right of
screen, when you're hovering the bottom of screen. The second picture is
screenshot of TopIcon extension, as you can see Clementine icon in picture
before is moved to the panel.
The bottom panel of gnome-shell contains messages/notification and legacy
tray icons, now we only want to move tray icons to the panel.