numix team mailing list archive

Setting up for development

Hi, I'm here for round two, I have more available time from my 9 to  6
job and here I'm trying to get myself in shape to do some coding,
however there are things that I don't understand fully and I would like
to know if somebody can push me a little bit in the right direction.

I've created an extension with the command
gnome-shell-extension-tool --create-extension

and I've added some code but I can't find if it runs properly,
Installing the GNOME Tweak tool does nothing. I feel kinda lost, I know,
I suck, but I want to give this a shot, and attempt again to complete
the work-spaces extension.

By the way... good to see Fedora as the base, things will be quite
interesting!