From: Simone Busoli [mailto:simone.busoli@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:06 PM
To: Charlie Poole
Cc: Paul Hummer; nunit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Nunit-dev] Merge Changes Experiment

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 01:00, Charlie Poole <charlie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not Sergey, but I remember doing that early on as well.
I think it's hard to get your head around the idea that
*anyone* can own a branch of *any* project.

Not so hard these days actually, see git and hg. Many OS projects are there
now.

Sorry to ping again, but I don't think I'll remember to hit reply to all for
much longer, can we configure the mailing list properly?